Though fewer dogs and owners may use the run during the winter months, it still sees a lot of action. Below are some tips for what you can do to help us maintain our beautiful dog run.
Help keep the dog run clean and neat by:
- Bringing extra poop bags to fill our dispensers.
- Picking up trash (even if it's not yours).
- Picking up poop (even if it's not your dog's).
- Filling in holes (no matter who dug them).
- Picking up stray cigarette butts.
- Picking up glass whenever you see it
- Volunteer on a Clean-up Day. (we always send out notices when we schedule them). Email us at email@example.com if you like to be added to our list.
- Respect the rules of the Dog Run and work with other members of this great dog- owning community.
Contribute financially to support ongoing maintenance as well as future improvements to the dog run.
TO DONATE to St. Nick's Dog Run:
Step 1: Write a check made out to: City Parks Foundation
In the memo of the check be sure to write "Friends of St. Nicholas Park"
Step 2: Mail the check with a cover letter describing your donation to St. Nicholas Park to:
Friends Of St. Nicholas Park
P.O. Box 195
New York, NY 10030