This Tuesday, October 9th, from 7pm-9pm, we will have a our Monthly Meeting at St. Mark's United Methodist Church located at 55 Edgecombe Ave. at the intersection of Edgecombe and St. Nicholas Ave. (Across from the park). Click here for a map.
We will be finalizing to-do's for our events for the rest of 2007. Please come with any ideas you have for our events in St. Nicholas Park, questions about our organization and please feel free to bring a friend and spread the word. Below is a rough agenda of what we'll be discussing.
1. It's My Park Day
- What is needed, etc.
2. Annual Fall Festival and Holiday Tree Lighting.
- Final to-do's and update.
3. Issues for the Monthly Commissioner Meeting.
4. Dog run issues and event planning.
5. Fund raising for the group.
Thanks and see you Tuesday evening at St. Mark's Church. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends of St. Nicholas Park